At Ali Alghanim & Sons Automotive Company we say, “The customer comes first,” but it’s impossible to deliver on that promise without talented, honest, and dedicated staff. Thus, we commit a significant percentage of our resources to recruiting, training and motivating our employees. We believe it’s important to empower employees to fulfill their personal dreams and desires so that in turn they will help us fulfill our business goals. We are extremely proud of our employees and consider them to be one of our most valuable assets.
Thinking that you might like to join our team at Ali Alghanim & Sons Automotive Company? Your first step should be to ask yourself, “How will I make a difference?”
We seek talented people who can articulate how they will make a difference once they join our company. Plus, we look for people with a passion. If you can bring passion to your job, we will provide training and resources to help you surpass even your own expectations as an employee.
At Ali Alghanim & Sons Automotive Company, we’re not only known for automotive excellence. We’re also known for creating rewarding and profitable careers. Perhaps you can find your career here.
Here’s a list of available vacancies:
- Receiving the customer at the Showroom
- Able to describe the specification of our vehicles
- Following the prescribed manufacturer’s guidelines in the sales process.
- Inform the customer with vehicle price and prepare the calculation of payments according to the method of payment.
- Supply the Customer with recent Catalogues.
- Follow up the order with PDI then inform the customer with the available colors and models.
- Coordinate with the Finance companies.
- Follow up with the sales-operations department to ensure smooth documentation process.
- Follow up with Delivery Dept. And inform the Customer with the Delivery Date.
- Good Communication skills.
- Bilingual (English & Arabic).
- Good negotiation skills.
- Efficient computer skills.
- Customer oriented person.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in the same field.
- Transferrable residence (visa 18).
- Valid Kuwait driving license.
- Graduate Level or higher.
- Receiving and greeting customers, understanding their vehicle concerns and advising the required service by both road testing and visually checking the vehicles.
- Following the prescribed manufacturer’s recommendations to advice the required work and using available pricing tags for minor task.
- Follow-up with customers regularly and updating the contact records.
- Informing the customer about the cost of repair/service or any additional task and attaining their approval for the same prior to performing the task.
- Informing the customers as and when the vehicle is ready to be delivered and ensuring the car delivery on time.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Good communication skills
- Efficient computer skills
- Maintaining a good network with customers
- Team player
- Self- Motivated and responsible
- 3+ years of work experience in the automobile industry
- Transferrable residence
- Valid Kuwait driving license
- University graduate or a diploma holder in Automobile Engineering.
- Education: Diploma or trade certification
- Min 3+ years of work experience with petrol vehicles
- Ability to read write and speak English fluently
- Age range between 25-40
- Experience with luxury cars is an advantage
- Transferrable residence (Visa 18)
Please send your CV or resume to apply for vacancies list above: email@example.com